It is easy to make fashion mistakes while buying the latest men’s clothing. While most of the mistakes are not too damaging, sometimes they can go deeper than that – ruining your style image while burning a big fat hole in your pocket for no good. Here are top 5 tips on how to avoid fashion disaster…
1. Do not follow fashion blindly. Remember, the models on the ramp are designed to look good in whatever they wear, but that may not be your case too. Be reasonable and opt only for the things that suit.
2. If you do not exactly like to put your style image to risk, keep away from wild fashion trends like crazy colored men’s suits, especially if you are not a teenager. The tried and 레플리카 tested basic stuff is always the safest option.
3. Do not compromise on your comfort. If the new tight jeans are the latest fashion, but it makes you itchy and feel ridiculous inside, then do not bother buying the stuff. Such styles do not last long anyway.
4. If you are buying something expensive, opt for something that will be in vogue for years to come. Go for simpler designs and more subdued colors that you will not get bored of easily. Other safe purchases include white designer shirts, black and gray trousers, etc.
5. Avoid buying things that are too common since it makes you look like a factory product. Select shops that sell only the exclusive stuff or are simply not that popular but keep a good collection. Remember, to make an impression you need to wear not only the latest men’s clothing but also something that is different from the rest.